Join the Natural Instinct Team!
Would you like to be part of a great team?
Natural Instinct is a company who are truly passionate about pets. Our raw pet food for dogs and cats follows the ethos “you are what you eat”.
It echoes the origins of how food was hunted, scavenged and eaten by the ancestors of today’s dogs and cats. We sincerely believe that raw is the best natural option, feeding as nature intended, free from artificial additives, colours, preservatives and fillers.
If you follow the same ethos and would be interested in joining our team, whether you’d like to work in production or management, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Advisor
Are you customer focused and love dogs? Are you looking for a job that can combine both these things and more? Then look no further.
We have a position for a Customer Service Advisor located at our Head Office in Frimley.
The role …
• To ensure that all customers and prospective customers receive the best service possible
• To process both retail and wholesale orders (web, phone and email)
• To answer customer queries by email, live chat, phone or face to face
• To advise customers on products and provide general feeding advice
• To make proactive outbound calls and emails to new customers, existing or potential stockists
• To work in our onsite shop serving customers and dealing with their queries face to face (you get to meet their dogs too!)
• To process the download of orders from our website for the Picking & Packing Team
What we are looking for …
If you are confident, animal and people loving, possess excellent administration skills and experience, have the passion to provide great customer service and are motivated by working for a company that strives to offer the very best to our pets, then this could be the role for you.
• You must be educated to GCSE level or above
• You must be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
• You must be flexible in your approach to your daily tasks
• You must be willing to work Saturdays (4.5 hours) on a rota basis
You will receive full training and support to enable you to realise your full potential with us.
Hours : Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.15pm; Saturday on a rota basis 9.45am to 2.45pm
Salary : Competitive for the right candidate
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Production Machine Operative
We are looking for two experienced Production Machine Operatives to join the busy production team.
To ensure success you need to be able to multitask effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and perform your duties in a manner that ensure efficiency. Applicants should be dedicated, competent and have strong leadership skills.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the production machinery alongside other members of the Production Team.
Natural Instinct take great pride in the products they manufacturer and have a reputation for providing excellent quality products.
Purpose of the Role
Alongside other members of the Production Team, you will be responsible for the manufacture of the raw pet food products in accordance with the production plan, prepared by the Purchasing Manager
• Organise production processes to maximise efficiency and meet targets
• Be part of the Production Team offering a flexible approach to operate any one the machines required to complete the day’s production plan
• Ensure quality standards for all products are met, raising any concerns
• Ensure hygiene, health & safety and food safety guidelines are followed
• Report any issues or breakdowns to the Warehouse Manager
• Identify potential areas for improvement to production methods and processes
You will have experience working in pet food manufacturing or food manufacturing using mechanical food production machinery.
You will :
• be physically fit and able to work in a chilled environment with raw meat and fish
• be thorough and pay attention to detail
• have the ability to work well with others
• have the ability to work well with your hands
• have physical skills like lifting, bending and carrying
• be flexible and open to change
• be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
• have the ability to operate and control equipment
• have great concentration skills
• be IT literate and able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Competitive salary for the right candidates!
Currently seeking staff for our production team. Handling raw meats making our top quality raw dog food. You must be hard working and physically fit and a great team player!
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org