Natural Instinct is a company who truly are passionate about pets. It’s raw food diet follows the motto ‘you are what you eat’ and the diet echos the food hunted, scavenged and eaten by the ancestors of today’s dogs and cats.
Natural instinct is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Representative to help grow the company’s sales. This is a new and exciting role within this forward thinking and growing company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analysetheterritory /market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
The Sales Representative role is a Head Office and field based position covering the UK and is paying a competitive salary and commission according to individual skills and previous experience.
If you are interested in this exciting new role, please email your CV to email@example.com