• Massage into the paw area an hour or two before bed, making sure it is rubbed in between the toes and into the pads.
• The treatment can be assisted by the use of a baby sock being applied to the affected feet for the hour or two before bedtime.
• Put the sock onto the affected area and observe the dog to ensure it stays on. If the dog insists on pulling the sock off use medical tape to hold it on.
• After an hour or two remove the sock allowing the air to get to the area.
• Your dog may lick the oil, it won’t hurt your dog but do try and prevent.
• Use for two weeks every day then stop use for 2 weeks. If necessary continue repeat in the cycle two weeks on two weeks off.
Can be used safely in conjuction with veterinary treatment - always consult your vet for long term medical conditions.
Health Mutt 'Soothe' Shampoo and 'Shine' skin and coat condition will also help provide relief from itchy skin complaints and can be used safely with this product.
Health Mutt products are not designed to be used on cats.Available in 50ml
|Set Product as New to Date||No|